Grandpa and Granny Might Be Making Money Mistakes
From being too generous to being plain stingy, the experts identify a half-dozen pitfalls.
One of our favorite sources for expert advice comes from the pages of Grandparents.com.
This article by Richard Eisenberg provides a half-dozen expert money tips that would be good for grandpa to be aware of.
“Don’t let generosity to your grandkids cause money problems for you . . .”
- It starts with enabling your kids.
- Demystifying your final wishes.
- Are you putting your grandkids ahead of your retirement?
- Being a little too stingy with your grandkids.
- Being secretive and not talking about your kids’ money.
- Lending money.
What would you add to the list? Please scroll to the bottom of this page and let us know.